Life at Watermere will center around the spacious, architecturally-distinctive, members-only Clubhouse. From its dramatic beamed ceilings, multiple fireplaces, terraces for alfresco dining, state-of-the-art Fitness Center, and a variety of dining options, the Clubhouse at Watermere will be the focal point of the community’s recreational, social, and cultural activities.
You will appreciate the professional and accommodating staff, and especially the Concierge, who is there to assist you in making personal arrangements, dinner reservations, and to plan Clubhouse events and activities.
Located within the Clubhouse are a variety of amenities and services that will rival those found at any Five Star Resort:
- La Mer Restaurant serving modern cuisine in an elegant setting. Download our Dinner Menu.
- River Bend Café featuring light fare served in a casual atmosphere.
- Stone Bridge Lounge a full-service bar with scheduled happy hours.
- World-class Fitness Center featuring a Pilates and Yoga studio, as well as a cardio and weight training center.
- Our indoor lap pool is the perfect place to enjoy water aerobics, swim laps, or to just unwind from the day’s activities with some relaxing time in the hot tub.
- Take advantage of our full-service Day Spa where you can make an appointment at the hair and nail salon, or enjoy a massage in a private massage room.
- Stop by the Café on the way to the library and read the latest Wall Street Journal, surf the internet, or to check out what's happening on our facebook page.
- There are a variety of rooms for conferences and meetings, parties and weddings.
- The friendly and relaxing feel of the Club at Watermere will enhance your quality of life and will make living at Watermere better than you ever imagined.
It’s a wonderful life. Live it remarkably well at Watermere.